Nice. (:
But.. Once again. How many people, really do recieved true love kiss that is powerful ?
Well, so many relationships going on. Can they really last?
If they feel that they can't carry on, what's the point of holding on?
Maybe all these people, should really consider what i'm saying.
Not saying that i am refering to all, but its just the majority.
School reopening. And i havent start revising yet. Tomorrow i shall start studying.
TANHUIYING. START STUDYING U SUCKAHHH.
I still haven't purchase all my going-back-school-stuff.
Sian. My backpack. School shoes. Pencil case.
Waiting for my mama to open her golden mouth to go with me. ;D
16thdec - SHOWDOWN! Man utd vs Liverpool
DEVILS MUST WIN ! In order to eat the bunners. (:
CHEERS!
Much as i support Liverpool, i still want my devils to win.
Frankly speaking. I miss SZM!
Hey, where's my shopping trip u promised?
I'm still waiting !
& not forgetting. The hottie for the day :

I LOVE HIM.
No comments:
Post a Comment